Monday, November 20, 2006

THANK GOD FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!! I'M BLESSED BY ALL OF U!!!

in chronological order (groups):

to my- YU family, esp my dearie bro, sam: thanks i know all of ur love for me... *elated*

to my dearest NR0514: you girls and guy really gave me a shock!!! lol. u all can join TCS... no sorry is media corp... never leaked out a single clue. i really didnt expect tt! ha. but it was great! u were sweet! *surprised!!!*

to my lovable fellow crusaders: whoa! u girls & guys are really really sweet!!! *encouraged*

to my wonderful nissi 1 aspiration: haha... thanks for being there with me every step of the way! *remembered*

to the ultimate sat PKC team: heys... u all huh... though i expected a surprise but i really didnt expect tt kind of surprise! thank God didnt have diarrhoea. haha. but seriously enjoyed being in suspense too! *disgusted yet enjoyed*


to everyone: ur messages, gifts, sweat and bld (those who took time to plan&shop), effort, crazy ideas, even ur prayers (dont under estimate prayers k... tested and proven. cos God hears & He's far awesomely great than we can eva imagine!) really warms my heart, be it in the form of sms, letter, cards, etc. even if it is jus a simple greeting like, "happy birthday!" i appreciate tt! bcos i noe tt diff ppl expresses their love diff. it's ok if u dont rem my birthday... i think it is not the birthday that matters... it is really true friendship that matters (cos i'm someone who forgets birthday easily too though many are my dear friends... im not a detailed person... ahhh) anw, i really feel loved and contented...

last but not least: wanna thank God... i've been asking for a touch, a renewed spirit cos i've been really dried up spiritually cos of the choices i make and the things i choose to hold on to or place more impt.
thank God.
i know only one thing tt can satisfy me... haha. i asked and He gave, love, grace, hope, peace & joy onve again! right on my birthday! :)

"My soul finds rest in God alone"Ps 62:1

hey and other friends who dont noe my birthday or noe but didnt wish or didnt get me anything, please please dont feel bad k. the truth is, it is the friendship that matters... i will still choose to love u & not bear any grudges. i choose to love u without any condition... yet many a times by my own humanly and selfish nature, i always struggled with that... to love someone only when someone loves me. no, but i do not want tt bcos i desire for a pure heart. to love others like how Jesus would. though i'm not an perfect example of Christ, yet i believe He's continue moulding me, kicking of my bad habits, breakng bondages of sin in my life, convicting me & helping me to realise where i really am and helping me to change- to be more like Him! :)

No comments: