Monday, December 11, 2006

Praise God! He knows my everything, my ever loving, compassionate, merciful, wonderful, faithful, awesome God!

Weeks ago, as i vividly recalled
Alone in a quiet corner in the discussion room of the vast library
Sick, weary and worried
I began talking to God:

"Lord, i'm tired. I'm feeling lousy and down and sick. There's so much to do... so much on my mind... how am i gonna have DG later in this state?"
I flipped the Word of God
I came across Isaiah 41:10:

"Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous hand."

How timely it is!
I was strengthened instantly by His word.

Again, i'm encouraged.

Been praying for my sis to come back to God & recently she did. She had an experience with God that's so real and I'm glad. I know even the times when she's backslidding, God's still with her for He said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you" (Hebrews 13:5)

Btw, went ZOUK OUT. Rendering 1st aid. It was indeed an eye opener! Never have I seen this part of the world I guess. I mean, so many ppl vomitting, lying around, drunk all around the stretch of that beach! Never have I been overnight in sentosa before too. It was also my first time going to SGH A&E though I was attached there before. I've learnt much, spending the night with fellow sjab first aiders.

No comments: