Sunday, February 25, 2007

I thank God because He works in ways I never expected. It's true everything happens for a reason. It's true that when there is nothing left but God, that is when you realise that you really need God. Well, several lessons I've learnt this past few weeks. Spiritually, I'm burdened. Physically, I'm tired. It's common to tell yourself, "trust God" and do what you think it's best without being still and listen for directions from Whom you trust. I thought it was easy, I thought I know what's wrong, I thought I could solve it. Hear the "I"s? I know I was self-centered. But when things doesnt go the way I expected, I raised my hands. Helpless, I surrendered. Burdened, I prayed. Though things doesn't change immediately but i'm comforted and am happy when my friend is out of depression. I realised that God works in subtle ways and unless you are spiritually discerned, you'll miss it. Even in my lowest times, sms-es/calls/emails came very timely, even when the other party doesn't know what's happening in my life, they'll call and pray for me. It directs my focus and encourages me. Thanks for your prayers and thanks for allowing God to work thru you. There's so much more to say, as always, but I'm gonna stop here.

Happy Chinese New Year to all! May you enjoy your visitations, and know that it's about genuine LOVE, if not you'll miss out on the greatest thing in life.

Warmest Wishes. :)

No comments: