Sunday, November 18, 2007

To ALL my dearest family and friends. You made me feel so loved thru your thoughts, actions , words and gifts! T_T I thank God for you in my life and I thank you for all your love for me! Love ya SO MUCH! A few more things to add:

1. Never feel that your gift is too small or that you haven't done enuff because you have already given me your biggest gift, love. :)
2. Never feel bad about forgetting my birthday because I'm so often guilty of that. :s Whether you remember or not, you are still my friend and I still love you.
3. Never feel like you have to give me a big, elegant, wonderful, perfect gift because all I need is just something from the bottom of your heart.

Know it or not, YOU ARE ALREADY A SPECIAL GIFT FROM GOD and I thank Him for all of you! :)

Twenty years have come and go
Like running water that quickly flows
Down the river into the streams
Life is still full of dreams
I'd rather not deny the fact when told
Hey you are growing so much old
Because twenty years is so important
Much more than any token
I've learn thru the years
Especially from using my ears
Stronger,
Wiser,
Never like before.

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."

Philipians 3:12-14

Sharon, there's a great future ahead of you!

INTO THE TWENTIES... YEA!!!

No comments: