Tuesday, February 19, 2008

As I was thinking abt my team's support raising, I thought of George Muller, known to be a man of prayer who obeyed God and having great faith, trusted God for everything. He took God promises for real! One example my staff shared that I remembered vividly was when the orphanage didn't have enough money to buy bread. George Muller prayed and trusted. Sure enough, the doorbell rang and the bread indeed came. And then, as I was teaching in the kids ministry one day, once again, I heard abt him again. A man who prayed for his five friends salvation for his whole life... trusted God for his whole life. 4 friends came to know Christ and 1 came to Christ at his funeral. Curious abt his life, I searched his name using yahoo.com and I found this http://www.ccel.org/ccel/murray/prayer.XXXII.html It was a long article and I'm only half way thru. I placed this link here so I won't lost it and can continue another time when I'm free. As I was reading, I realised how true God's words are, if you are living it out. God's promise of Joshua 1:8 was depicted clearly in his life. Coming back to my team's support, so far, we have around 53% but we need 80% to take our cash advance by 24th feb, if not, we can't go...27% more, which is abt $5k as a team. $5K. I am incapable but I will trust in a capable God. Please pray with us. Thanks. :)

No comments: