Friday, November 28, 2008

I won't stop
Never gonna stop praising
Everyday You'll be my Number One
Jesus, Jesus,
My Number One!


Kids Camp was fun. I think I enjoyed having the kids on my laps, hugging them and loving them, talking to them and being loved by them. And you know what? I did the very same thing to my Daddy God back home, sat on His lap, allowing Him to hug me, talked to Him, asked Him qns, listening to Him ans my qns and thanking Him for sustaining me (i read my roster wrongly, i thought the first day of camp was my slping day but its not! my 2nd nite was the 1st day of camp! its too last min to say i cant make it, so, i prayed and ask God for strength. He knows all things I'm sure, even my blurness and my mistakes. Anw, The only time i felt sleepy was the few hrs during work. But aft the 1/2 hr "toilet rest", I'm up! I experience Him as my strength and all knowing God! :)

As the sun goes up and it's going back down
No i'll never back down from living for you my God
I'm living the truth my God

As time goes by and the seasons change
No, i'll never change my love for you my God
My hope in you my God
I'm living for you my God

No comments: