Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Can I just exclaim?
Can I just stand on the mountaintop and shout,
"GOD YOU ARE JUST SO GOOD!!!"

=)

sharon is filled with the JOY of the Lord, even when there are thousands of other reasons to be in negativity, even it's so easy to go into a pity party but sharon holds on to God's promises bcos they are trustworthy, sharon trust in the Lord God Almighty.

I can trust that He has a great future for me. He is still working on me and most of all, He loves me.

sharon is overwhelmed by God's goodness.

i learnt:
"Enoch walked with the Lord" Gen 5:24. What does it means to walk? How can I walk with the Lord? Let me think. How do I walk with a friend? I converse, am connected to the person, am aware of the person's presence. That's how I walked with the Lord! =)

sharon wants to walk with the Lord all the days of her life! =)

No comments: