Sunday, December 20, 2009

its been a long and tiring day.
talked to God with mixed emotions.
was it bcos of the over commitment of activities?
well, maybe.
is it bcos of post night?
could be too.
its one of the days whr thr's so many why God.
why did i find myself doing so much? loving, praying, hoping, giving... yet i cant even trace a fruit sprouting out of the tree.
everything seemed so futile.
why God am i feeling so dissapionted and frustrated?
i dont want to feel so.
i should trust in You right?

Then I went to run and swam and run. Its the adrenaline rush or rather the release of emotions. From home to pool, 30 laps and back home. On the way home, I had stiches and backache. As I was about to stop, these words came. Keep running, keep loving, keep praying, keep hoping, it's painful, its hard, it can be dissapionting and frustrating but keep on going. Perservere, you will see the finish line. I ran all the way back home.

Lord, will you hold my hand as we run this race together? Cos its hard,

but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagle, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint (Isaiah 40:31)

I give thanks bcos You are near. (Psalms 75:1) =)

No comments: