Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thank God thank God thank God!!!

Felt so so so encouraged after reading what God has done in my life. As I looked back to the last 7 months of school, I thank God, thank God that it's over and that God has sustained me even in the midst of family issues and people to spend time with...

I remember there are times when I really had very very little time to study and do assingments... but God's grace saw me through.

Thank God for the FUN friends that has accompanied through these 7 months

Thank God for the FUN trip to batam!

Thank God for my sis... that God gave her a job in KTPH!

Thank God for the pleasant suprise and great friends on my birthday

Thank God for the many foooood that I had

Thank God for the opportunity to go to different nursing homes and community hospitals. Enjoyed it!

Thank God for He supply all my needs! Netbook, smartphone @ $0 with contract!

Thank God that my studies are sponsored!

Thank God for meetups with jincheng... =)

AWESOME!! =)

No comments: