Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Thank God

Thank God for a good night rest. Though it's just 5hours but felt refreshed!
Thank God that i'm able to wake up for morning shift early and don't need to take taxi!
Thank God for MRT that I can take to work
Thank God for a home and a room and a bed that I can rest
Thank God for glucosamine, ginko and vit c pills that I didn't buy
Thank God for pecan nuts that was so delicous!
Thank God for pkc girls whose response was so enthusiastic when I suggested ice skating though the offer on groupon was expired
Thank God for mummy and daddy whose love towards each other and us grew.
Thank God that jie jie has a job
Thank God that I have a job too
Thank God for clothes to wear, food to eat, water to drink, toilet to ... :-)
Thank God i'm able to meet jolin and jane later. :-)
Thank God that i'm able to thank God.
Yay!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments: