Thursday, May 22, 2014

Do not let your hearts be troubled!

 
野地的花,穿着美丽的衣裳,
Flowers of the field put on beautiful clothes
天空的鸟儿,从来不为生活忙;
Birds of the air never worry about their life
慈爱的天父,天天都看顾,
The loving Father watches all
祂更爱世上人,
He loves men so much more
为他们预备永生的路。
    that He prepares them eternal life
 
Now this is eternal life: that they know you,
the only true God, and Jesus Christ,
whom you have sent. ~John 17:3

一切需要,天父已经都知道,
All  of our needs, my Father already knew
若心中烦恼,让祂为你除掉;
If your heart is troubled,
Allow Him take it away for you.
慈爱的天父,天天都看顾,
The loving Father watches over all
祂是全能的主,
He is the mighty God
信靠祂的人真是有福
Blessed are those who believe in Him 
    
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. ~John 14:27

No comments: