Tuesday, January 23, 2007

i'm just very very thankful for my bio prac. it couldnt be me. i'm not so smart. neither did i studied alot. based on my own efforts i thought i would fail or maybe jus pass. i started studying later than last sem and last sem i got a D. but i believe God is working through me. i simply prayed that my results will glorify God.

initially, i was quite afraid that my results would not be a good testimony to others. i didn't excel academically all these while. i was afraid being an ST would be worse. i was afraid of commiting my time for God's work and purpose in my life would affect my results. so i prayed to God while deciding between being an ST and my studies (cos i noe bad results doesnt glorify God as well).

but one fine day, as i was reading a book, this verse pop out and spoke to my heart.

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."

Matt 6:33

immediately, i took that step of faith.

after all these, i realise that it is really not what i can do for God but what God can do through me if i allow Him to.

why did i doubted God in the first place? He's so much greater and bigger than i thought...

i'm touched.

No comments: