Wednesday, January 17, 2007

jus wanna thank God for His grace many many times. many times i should have face the consequences but He delivered me out. He is merciful and always faithful.
of all that i can rem these few weeks:

hp (found it 2 days after in my pocket... lol. like jus in front of me but i couldnt see)
cough (was coughing every night till i cant slp. but was healed aft asking ppl to pray)
minor sprain (fell down the stairs. pain for awhile and was ok. but while walking back hm, pain starts again. but was healed completely)
presentation (He took away my fear while presenting. was very sacred before and aft)
test and exams (limited study time but He brought me thru)
prayer prep (managed to do it just in time despite church and SJ all during the weekends)
p & w prep (managed to do it just in time despite of cant access to internet, almost lost my thumbdrive, exams...)
bad mens cramp (dissapeared completely after awhile of praying)
thumbdrive (left it at e plaza but God preserve it)

i know He's always there. :)

"I have set the Lord always before me.
Becuase he is at my right hand,
I will not be shaken.
Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body will also rest secure"

Ps. 16:8-9

No comments: