Saturday, July 25, 2009

God is good, He is really so good.

I just felt His love overflowing as I worship Him jus now. I read about how Absalom (David's son) was killed in a battle and how when David heard of it, wept and mourned for his son. But the thing is, Absalom actually conspired against David to snatch his throne. Yet, his love for his son was still so unwavering strong. It kinda touched my heart. I think all parents would love their kids no matter how bad they are. And God the father will too, probably much more than what we could ever think of or imagine. To think he actually sent His Son to suffer and die for our sins...

And I wanna tell you abt the time when I wasnt motivated to go to work. Yet, we all have to work. Not only I dreaded work but everything else in life, wash dishes, fold the clothes, empty the bin... i grew indiffernce to the mess in my hse. It's... for no particular reason, nth spectacular happened in my life. I dont even know how to describe the feeling, I dont know hw it came abt...s... everything is so sianzzzz.. etc. Maybe, the thoughts that the world give, I haven't exchanged it for truth that God says. I tried to think of the verses I know. But I still felt... sianzzzzzzz. I know we shouldnt depend on feelings too much yet... somtimes its hard... you know what I mean? I'm like having an internal battle, talking to myself when I felt sooo desperate and said GOD I NEED YOU, I REALLY REALLY DO. He came and took away the -ve feeling. And He made my time with Him exciting again.

1 comment:

Tim said...

*listens listens*.

*kept in prayers*.