Thursday, July 30, 2009

i really wanna drive... but i can only start in sept cos all the aug slots are fully booked =(
i made new specs... but i dont take care of my things well cos i always put my specs on my bed. opps. so i dont wear contacts. when i'm too tired i'll prob slp with it... but i will try to take care of my new specs!
yea, i realised i have been blogging! haha, maybe i cut down alot on meeting with ppl cos of tiredness but i nd an avenue to share my thoughts too yea =) and so here i am!
yea kammy =)

2 comments:

Tim said...

Yayness! Its good to see u update again! Take good care of new speckys ok? Look forward to see u in em! Hehe.

Rest well ah..... tiredness is a tie down for life. Rest well, rest enuf ok?

Toodles!
*pawprint*

angelzks said...

yar.. lately been seeing u writing in your thots.. :) nice to see you around again.. and BIG HUGS.. miss working with you.. till then, take care & look forward in life.. toodles..