Friday, July 21, 2006

EEEEKS!


EEEEKS!!!

I was holding on to my masterlife book in the dark.
Suddenly, I felt something soft beneath the book.
I turned over.
I saw a lizard!!!
dead. crushed.
Ewwww...
Screamed and threw the book back on the table.
Whined to my daddy & my bro.
Mummy cleared it off for me.
It still remains in my mind.
Eeeeeks!

But thank God...
it's dead! I can't imagine it crawling around my hands. *disgusted* & at least there's someone ard in the hse, at least i'm in an alert state, not drowsy and jus woken, at least i still have the strength to fling it away, at least i still have the voice to scream, at least i still...

Analogy: The cup is half-filled. Will u describe it as half-empty or half-filled? Well, sharon will say, "at least it's still half-filled..." :)

No comments: