Wednesday, October 25, 2006

hello. havent beeen updating. whoa. but recently there's just so many things tt happened tt i'm really thankful/grateful for, though i'm physically, mentally & emotionally tired/down but God still encourages me!

let me look into my journal and see what i can tell u abt. :)

20/10/06
oh i was late for attachment cos didnt set my alarm... was too tired. but now i learnt to set alarm when i'm on mornings (bad example or rather habit but its the truth... still working on tt... friends u know me... haha. give me time k.) oh anw, was reminded to focus on Him despite the circumstances & it didnt turned out too bad. LOL. my CI even thanked me for informing her tt i'm late on my own initiative. she said tt was v. nice of me. huh? oh. thanks. but pls. its not a gd testimony cos being late doesnt glorify God, right? :)

21/10/06
Today, God encouraged me! we had our SMAG grp meeting with mylene, elsa, JC & me. we shared abt hw was our week & God showed us all a part of the huge puzzle. He showed us how He used mylene to teach me tt ministry starts everwhere & how he used what i have learnt to cause JC to pray for the man at her workplace & it in turns encourages candice to pray too. oh & today's YI sermon was really great! abt Eph 6:10-18. it was abt prayer! tt's my heart for YI too... i think tt's the correct focus! abt God & His words... i felt God ans prayers! oh, btw, rem the lady i wanted to pray for? i wanted to give up but God encouraged me thru tt sermon to press on... :)

22/10/06
lately i felt all the excitement dying down... but i noe faith is not abt feelings... so i cont trusted God (cos He've proved to me tt He is worth tt trust). I realise tt the more i feel tt i'm losing the focus/passion, the more i should pray... today woke up, praise, worshipped & thank God for all the things He've done lately. Prayed & covered my whole house. it was wonderful! There was really a BIG difference in my hm. Amazingly, my sis agreed to watch LE sermons, read the bible & go to church! My younger bro played Don Moen Christian Music... they dont ususally do so... my sis would usually either go out, slp, talk on the phone/watch tv. my bro would play games/msn. watched the LE sermon too by Ps Rony Tan. Amazingly, he too, talked abt Eph 6:10-18! Isnt tt too much of a coincidence?

oh. today went LE W with my sis. initially, thought it was a boring sermon... yawn alot... but i was reminded tt thr's a purpose for everything. so i asked God what is that He wants me to learnt cos i do not want to waste my time thr. As I began to seek, He began to show. Sth that speaks to my heart was "1. God is still sovereignly in charge of everything. 2. nothing can happen to me w/o God knowledge. 3. For we know that all things works for the good of those who love Him. 4. He makes intercession for me (Heb 7:25)-> I didnt know tt!" I'm so encouraged & comforted to hear tt. oh. & God really changed my stearotyped thinking abt tt pastor!

23/10/06
A stressful day. Also prayed alot... ha. well... i felt tt God wants me to apologise if not He wouldnt show me tt i'm in the wrong during tt mission trip. Anw, was really scared cos it was a long time ever since we talked & i really didnt know how to start. I did stumbled here & thr but still managed. Thank God. Phew! Oh. i was stress abt the P&W i need to lead then after too. but thank God, God still reminded me tt He's sovereignly in control though w.o guitar. Amazingly when it started, i didnt panicked...

24/10/06
Went to this sjab duty to transport old ppl to a catholic service. it was a gd experience cos its the 1st time i saw a catholic service... those ppl r nice & i did pray for them too.

25/10/06
A very very nice catholic lady went away today. I prayed for her too. I wonder why God placed so many catholics in my path lately... I saw uncle philip (a complete stranger with a green car, also another catholic) on my way to NYP today. He jus talked to me so I talked to him. well, still praying... haha. :)

tt's all folks.

No comments: