Tuesday, October 17, 2006

jus had a wonderful time with God. it didnt started well. seriously, i'm so weak. i'm easily affected by the things that i can see and touch... i did stumble and fall but i'm glad His grace is sufficient for me.

i tried slping at 1am. i couldnt. suddenly thr's jus so much on my mind. worrying. planning... i couldnt control myself, the thoughts jus and keep coming. i did prayed but soon, i find my mind wander off again. i know the facts. i know God is real, He'll provide whateva I need, He has ald proved to me so many many times, I know thr's really no pt worrying if i dont do anything abt it, i know I just have to trust Him... but i jus cant control my thoughts. i hate tossing and turning in bed like that. this really forced me to get up. i decided to fill my mind with God's word.

I read and read... trust in the Lord... ... then suddenly this verse strucked me. "If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened" Ps. 66:18 (NIV)

I've always known this but didn't have a biblical reference. anyway, i stopped to ask God... He revealed that I havent been putting Him first and I habored pride unknowingly in my heart. I thought I'm becoming more godly, unknowingly becoming more critical towards others too. No man can be godly without the power of God. I've come to realise tt i do struggle... i'm really weak. It is only in God that I can find strength. Lord, please forgive my iniquities...

D G A7
O let the Son of God enfold you
D Bm
With His Spirit and His love
G A7 D D7
Let Him fill heart and satisfy you soul
G A7
O let Him have the things that hold you
D Bm
And His Spirit like a dove
G A7
Will descend upon your life
D
And make you whole

G A7 F#mBm G A7 D D7
Jesus, O Jesus, come and fill Your lambs
G A7 F#mBm G A7 D
Jesus, O Jesus, come and fill Your lambs

G A7
O come and sing this song with gladness
D Bm
As your hearts are filled with joy
G A7 D D7
Lift your hands in sweet surrender to His name
G A7
O give Him all your tears and sadness
D Bm
Give Him all your years of pain
G A7 D
And you'll enter into life in Jesus' name

No comments: