Saturday, January 05, 2008

As I called DWL today and she asked me how was my day... I thought today nothing much had happened until I learnt to give thanks, realising that everything happened was for a purpose.

Thank God for DWL time on the phone. I realised how we need each other. It's linked! You can't get closer to God w/o ppl and you can't get closer to ppl w/o God. I learnt that in a book i'm reading recently. I guess God not only gives theory lessons but also many platforms for practical lessons thru ppl. So next time when I learnt something, I know I will have the opportunity to apply it. Anw, we were not made to be a loner. That's how we are created. God didn't stopped at Adam. He created Eve bcos He said it's not good for man to be alone. :) No wonder Paul urges us not to give up meeting one another as some are in the habit of doing so, but spur one another on as you see the day approaching. and DWL i've linked you. muacks.

Thank God for Fiona, enjoyed her company and really appreciate the love that she'd poured out on me. Haha, though she will never admit that she love me! gnor still orh lei! And the very useful and unique designer's edition planner designed by Fiona Wong! Makes me motivated to plan my day!

Thank God for PKC and SMAD that i hv an opportunity and privilege to serve God. Daddy is great! I know He'll guide me! And pull me out of the water when I sink, though I pray that I wont! Still, all things works for the good of those who loved Him.

Thank God for the planner which Adeline gave me that has verses on it. It reminded me of Jesus- the exact representation of God (as stated in the Bible) and it reminded me to be like Him! "The Son of man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life, a ransom for many." Mark 10:45 "For the Son of man has come to seek and to save the lost" Luke 19:10

Thank God for the time to do RT (Resistance Training) and also Eddison for checking on me to continue to take good care of what God has given me- my body. He's really an expert in Sports and Wellness. YEAH! I don't wanna lose weight anymore, I want a have a healthy lifestyle because I wanna live for God everyday! :)

Looking forward to the coming days ahead with God and ppl- gym with Fazila and Fiona, PD meet, swimming with Su Yi and solitude with Fiona. WOOHOO!

God is real! I have learnt to exclaim this with great faith and conviction as He reveal more of Himself to me day by day. (Ask me 4 years ago, i'd prob not tell you I'm a Christian unless you ask.) Perhaps, somtimes you are like me who rushed thru the day without noticing God. Take time to think. I'm sure there are many instances when you exclaimed thank God but there are also many times you don't realise it's God. Like when you survived thru an accident, someone brought you comfort in your sorrows, when you are hungry, someone fed you or even the simplest of all, the oxygen that He's created for you to survive. :) Nothing happened by chance. He's always drawing ppl to Him. He pursues you with an everlasting love. We are created to know Him, to have a r/s with Him and to be loved by Him. It is irreplacable. No achievement, wealth or even any other human relationship can fill the void because only God's love is complete. So often we find ourselves loving another person because they are nice, pretty, handsome, lovable, funny, humourous, make us smile, pitiful, needy, increases our reputation, or ego, making us like we are kind or good ppl, or mayb to gain salvation which cannot be gained by works or mayb because we need them or can't live without them, etc. This is loving based on conditions. Somtimes we strive so hard to be loved by ppl too. God's love, on the other hand is unconditional. He loves you the way you are! Big or small, tall or short- just the way you are. :)

LOVE is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

God is the complete expression of love. He will never fail you.

He's lovin you! Click and see! (rem to on the speakers! Don't rush thru k, take time to listen- the very words of God) :)

Because His love is so deep, so wide, you cannot contain it. It will overflow into the lives of others. Find out what motivates Mother Teresa to do what she do, the Koreans who choose to risk their lives to provide medical aid, or the Sinagporean ganster turned pastor. It's because they've experienced the complete love that no human can give.

Read more true stories [click here] that are much closer to our hearts becauase they are students! like us! and they struggles with real issues that adults seldom talk to us abt.

No comments: