Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dear friends,

My very sincere apologies to those who have called/sms my hp without any successful attempts during the past few days. My hp has been very ill and it's proper functions are deterioting. Connection seems to be the biggest issue here- 24 hours without reception. DIL. It may go anytime. My decision is final- DNR. I'll let it go. Indeed, my hp is a loyal and faithful companion for the past few years, to my elder sis and then to me. I remembered how elated I was when I saw it for the very first time. It's with colour! and what marvelous sound it produces. I chose the best colour, the best sound and the best picture for it. I was proud of it cos it belongs to me. It had such great memory that it can helped me remember all my beloved friends no, some wonderful moments in my life, important dates and even the time to wake me up (Though I always silenced it and never woke up). Days, months and years flew past. Slowly, it was scratched and scarred; Faded and old; Neglected and abondoned at times; Lost, once in a while. I couldn't even count the numerous time it fell down, yet it still kept on going, on and on and on... till these recent days. Through all these, I realised how faithful it was. Of course, I know that there will be a time when it will fail me. One day, not only my hp will be gone. All other temporal, physical things will be gone too. At the end of the day what's left? Spritual world and spiritual beings. The spiritual world that is even more real than the world that you are living in- it was here before the universe was created and will be here forever; the God who made you and loved you and all His wonderful angels; the scheming devil and demons to steal, kill and destroy; heaven and hell and your spirit that God has given every human being so we can communicate with Him. But as for now, anything can happen here in this fallen, physical world but whatever it is I know that I can count on God thru eternity. And now is the time for my hp to go. Still, I'm grateful.

"Did I ever tell you how thankful I was to God when each time you dropped but yet survived, each time you were scratched, scarred, faded, neglected, abondoned and even aged- all these and more are still not enough to deter you from serving your purpose and function as a handphone with pride, even to the last of these days. Proud that you have made it thus far. Now, it's time to go. Thanks for just being what you are made to be even in the harshest conditions all the way till now."

And there goes my hp. My PC too- crashed. So, if you need to contact me, please drop me an email at birddie80@hotmail.com. I can check my mail if my bros is not using their PC/laptop or if I go back to NYP. I'll then contact you shortly with my hm phone. Alternatively call my hm phone if you have and rem to leave your name, contact and msg (if it's convenient to) with my mum or whoever that ans. Thanks so much!

Keep in contact, friends! :)

No comments: