Tuesday, December 23, 2008

i am free to dance
i am free to run
i am free to live for you
i am free!

freedom is doing wanna do w/o being bothered by what ppl think.
freedom is not being controlled.

that's why i'm free to dance- i wasnt free to dance in the past... cos i'm afraid of what ppl might think, i was too concerned abt how i might look if i dance this way or that, if i lift my hands to high or if i sway too much? i'm wrapped up in self-consciousness. And the key to be free is being God-centered. Praising and worshipping Him in your ways, from your heart, to Him. That's for singing too. Doesnt really matter if its out of tune, too loud, etc, He hears my heart.

and i'm free to live! Live for Him! If the son set us free, I'm free indeed! And I'm free, free from the slavery of sins! I dont need to say, I dont wanna be rude but I cant control myself, I keep on going back to it. I hate myself. All I need is truth- I'm free to live a righteous life!

I'm most fulfilled and satisfied when I live for God. :) :) :) :)

No comments: