Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thank God for everything that has happened in 2008! =)
=THE HIGHLGHTS=
JAN/FEB: Last 1 mth of prcp. So much fun I had with Fiona Wong and our preceptor! Sushi, vivo, ps everyday. LOL! mai dong si, chi dong si... ahhh...
FEB/MAR: Hols!!! mission trip!!! knowing and savouring unconditional love and grace. God is love! His providence for the trip, Jehovah Jireh, My Provider.
APR: Foundation prog- friends I met at foundation prog! It was great! =)
MAY/JUNE/JUL: WELCOME TO THE REAL WORK. It was a huge huge change in my life that I have to adapt. The huge responsibilities, heavy workload, task focused job, long long hrs w no meal breaks (if u cant finish on time), tiring, unfimiliar routine and procedures=mistakes+++=sccooolddiiinngsss++++++... timetable: work, sleep, work, eat (i eat like i cant eat in the next 10hrs), sleep, work... meeting w friends? say hi to your collaugues n they'll be ur friends, i wanna slp! Swim/Jog? Havent i excercise enuff in the ward? Its enuff la, i'm so tired.. church! =) I always have offs on sat! 2 of my friends commented its a miracle. It was a time I'm charged up and ready to work again. God knows I need them badly, esp the 1st few mths of work. Time flies.
AUG: Nice retreat in msia!
SEPT: Managed to meet more ppl w weekdays offs. Havent had sats off in a long while. But I know it's my training ground for me to depend on Him more than anything else. Church bcame a monthly/two thing. God? Not emphasised anywhere anymore. All you hear everyday is, why never feed pt water? why no routine urine? why never take wt? why pt BNO never pass? why never pass temperature chart? why never check pt? why? why? why? tell me why?!?!? Even when you are free/slping, work comes into your mind. oh, i didnt update wound chart, i havent sign off, i didnt check the plugsite, etc. I'm obsessed with being perfect, free from naggings...
OCT/NOV: Then big mistakes occured. No one ever taught me how to do it and dont we all fill in forms ourselves? they ask what, you fill in what right? Follow instructions carefully thats all... uh. okay, so not all forms are idiot proof... Big paperwork error. Big Hoo ha. God came to emphasis again. I asked why. He got my attention. Finally.
NOV/DEC: Nice birthday surprises. Superb YI camp.

Once I was going to but now I left, I left behind my failures, my cycles of negativity, of low self esteem, of self-consciousness. I'm entering a new season of my life, of faith, of boldness, of courage, of trusting in His promise, of God consciousness, of being free.

Just as Paul and Silas were liberated from physical chains when they start to praise and pray, I am liberated from chains of negativity, from troubled and burdened soul when I start to praise and pray this morning. Praise the Lord.

Blessed sharon writes with joy and thankfulness in her heart!

No comments: