Tuesday, May 12, 2009

After some thoughts, I decided that even if I were to be angry with someone in the furure, I will still not express my anger towards the person until i can rationalise and logically judge the whole matter better when i'm cooled. I have to first remove the log in my eye to see the speck of dust in other ppl's eye, which means to say, I can't always think that the other person wronged me, I have to scrutinize myself first to get a clearer pic cos most of the time, we dont. I believe this is not being hypocritical bcos being a hypocrite is a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude (which i think i am ytd) but next time my intention shall not be to feign to be desirable but instead, it is to rationalise things so that i will not speak out of anger but of love.

I think its not about what you do that is right or wrong but its about why you are doing what you are doing, your heart intentions that matters.

No comments: