Wednesday, May 13, 2009

i like blogging cos i will re read it but i seldom read my dairies cos of my handwritings and too many of them.

A sudden revelation came as i listened to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OfhL6dyQpM&feature=PlayList&p=9BCEBEA9EC0E22AF&index=0&playnext=1

I've been running to the things that Person can give and not the Person Himself.
I've been running to healing, but not the Healer.
I've been running to sleep and time for myself (I thought I'm resting), but not the Person who will cause me to rest.
I've been running after owning things, but not my Inheritance.
I've been running after food, water and money but not My Provider
I've been running after love, but not Love
I've been running after grace, but not Grace

I see it now.

=)

That was meant for myself but this entry is meant for my friends:

Can we go kopitiam next time instead of restuarants or cafes?
This doesnt mean I think the meetup is not an important one. The meetup is important but the place is not important, the person that I'm meeting with is. It's your presence that matters not the place.

For one reason or another I've bcome more "aunty" in some sense while learning to live independantly, taking care of the home, the bills, my bro allowance and the groceries. I learn to spend within my means but sometimes bcos of my weakness (like waking up late, I take cab to work). All the more, I need to be thrifty while I work on my weaknesses. I still tend to have the nature of giving but its so much lesser now, within my means. I have to control my expenses now and be disciplined, though I really wanna go nice places with ppl.

And I know my friends are all very kind and have the nature of giving as well. But I just dont like to see ppl giving me things that I feel its not worth the money. Like a cup of coffee for seven dollars? You digest it and it bcomes... Its not the coffee I enjoy, its your presence and you've given that. Youve given something precious, your time and yourself. Thats really enough, for me =)

Hope you understand.

1 comment:

Keon said...

hi sharon, Didnt know u updated:) really great to hear from you:):)

Agree with u about the part,
No the coffee that taste good, is the presence of our friend. Totally agree with you. :)

Dont worry about ur problem, Pray about it. God will definitely do something. I believe it On the process:)

Take care sister :)
Miss u in church:)
Seeya, Nite