Saturday, May 02, 2009

kam: yupp okay! =) thanks
infinity: thanks qi, hope we can meet up! =)
odie: okay. thanks =)
liane: yea, sure do. time past fast. jo is studying in sim! =)
davin: coming to church later! =)
dwl: yea sis, i know even when we dont meet, we are still a big family of God! =)
yun: you are always so sweet. so happy to attend hp wedd & to meet up with you guys. missed poly days. haha, and waiting for ur gd news~!
rachelyn: i'm so glad to hear that! =)
venod: sorry for MIA-ing so long fr sjab! :s

i'm still clearing my house... when will i finish clearing?

These few mths have been rather busy with the housework, rather than clearing my house. I never knew a homemaker can be that busy too. But well, its a good experience for me to learn to be independant and to prepare for the future isnt it? keke.

Though I seldom meet up with friends but I thank God that our r/s is not strained. I really have a bunch of good friends. I appreciate once in a while gathering like huiping's wedding. Enjoyed myself; surprised; reminences...

No comments: