Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Excited!

heyhey!

i didnt update for the past 2 days due to fatigue. but LIFE'S BEEN REALLY EXCITING! God sustained me. Had a nice sleep till 1.30pm today. SHIOK!

Thanksgiving highlights:

Met up with C & S at CWP to share and pray for each other =) God used her sharings and diff situatiions to speak to me re: the exact same need that I have. That as I begin to centre myself in God's will, He will meet my needs. So my focus shouldn't be on my inadequacies but on Him and answering His call, no matter what He called me to do, He will provide all that I need.

I'm really happy!

Prawning w J, A & J! Though I didnt catch any, it is really the ppl that i enjoyed, and God blessed J that she caught many many prawns!

Prayers:

To be in the centre of God's will, and tt when He calls me, I will ans.

Time to read thru ins. policies. Wisdom to choose a gd ins. policy to commit. Guard my heart agaisnt greed, envy, things not of God

That my heart will still place God as No. 1 and please Him, no matter what.

No comments: