Saturday, April 03, 2010

heyhey!

thanksgiving:

got into adv dip together jo2 n some others! looking forward to clearing my leave and studying again! looking forward to meeting the ppl at ccc again. i'm kinda elated!

i learnt that as i focus on God, He will meet my needs. today was on the train, kinda tired but decided to spend time with God by reading the Word on the train while standing instead of paying attention to who gets up next so i can get the seats. jus after awhile, a few seats came, and i didnt even had to rush to get them! Indeed, God will meet my needs as i look to Him, my source, my everything.

bro came to fetch me from work at tui centre

prayers:

will be lacking slp for nxt few days cos tmr, sat: am shift, then church. sunday: church then pm shift. mon: am shift aft tt meet up w friends. tue: am shift, mayb gg out. looking forward to off on wed, thu, fri.

that i'll really love n care abt ppl ard me n not jus so obsessed with my life. basically, to be in the centre of His will, not mine.

tt i'll b able to get the documents from my sis and bro as they are my surety but its hard as they are seldom at home. kinda urgent, got to submit it soon for my adv dip.

Heavenly Versus Demonic Wisdom

13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom. 14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth. 15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic. 16 For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there. 17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy. 18 Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

and to guard me from demonic wisdom... self-seeking? confusion?

No comments: