Friday, April 02, 2010

thank God for:

great day, slept till 1pm. it was awesome!

retreat with God, great time releasing all thats within me, my worries, my burden to the Lord, to pray and once again commit my plans to Him, affirming my trust and faith in Him, worshipping Him and listening to His promises and assurance!

KAT- Kids Action Team. It's a monthly children minstry workers meet on the thu of every 1st wk. It always encourages me to read God's Word. I had fun with taboo and laughing at my own game! LOL! i really love this game. And to know that God appreciates me!

supper which is $12, cos i only had $13 in my wallet.

dont have to go for the cleaning job.

safe journey

for this book tt i'm gg start - keys to financial excellence by phil pringle fr NLB. Gd r/v fr Joyce Meyer, John Bevere & John C. Maxwell. think i really nd knowledge or assurance in regards to managing $$ according to how it may please God rather than what ppl say (everyone's advice varies anw).

and everything cos all things work for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. =)

SLEEP!

gdnights!

No comments: