Sunday, September 21, 2008

Answered prayers:

-I was searching frantically for my bag for the past 15mins. Up and down, I can't find it!! i have to get out of the house by seven. I told God. please, if not i'll be late, pls open my eyes and let me see. I walked into the kitchen- the place I least thought I would find it and it was there. And then 39 came just abt a min aft i reached the bus stop. Whooh.

-I haven't been preparing for games at kids church the whole week bcos of these emotional ups and downs. I didn't start preparing or brainstorming the moment I went down. I went to the toilet just to pray. God, I know it's kinda late but you are able to do all things and it is for your children sake, not for myself nor my reputation. It's for your glory. I went into the backstage, stared at the stuff and got the toilet rolls and rifia strings. God provided the manpower. The kids enjoyed it. I know it's God.

-My younger brother went church again!

-My mum went for mission trip!

No comments: