Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I enjoy the life that God has given me and I will treasure this time that I have.

I'm glad God allowed me to be junior most of the time. I can bring pts to shower, change their diapers, feed them, pour them a glass of water, cut their nails, doing a dressing, apply moisturising cream, smile at them, sayang them. That itself is such a great privilege for me to let God's love flow thru me. However, sometimes, being an in charge is inevitable. But, I hope I can spend minimal time on papers n tasks... pray that i'll work faster?

I'm glad also to have met up with my frrriennndds! Haha! God really blessed our meeting up! It's also a time when I got closer and more bonded to some girls at foundation programme. HEE! Thank God for the time.

Thank God for my collaugues too! Why are they always so so so funny? HAHAHAHA! It's really an interesting place to work in.

And thank God, He provided ALL I needed as I learnt to trust Him in my finances. Well, He provided more than just basic necessities. He provided my wants too! Like chocolates! I never thought my parents would buy choc for us.

Thank God, even as I see little yellow flowers on the way to work. It jus show how creative God can be. God's creations are beautiful and that means you and me too!

Thank God for surprises that makes life full of wonder. I saw xiao wanlin and weiguang at outram mrt! And then athens too!! He brought diff ppl into my life in he most unexpected circumstances!!

And I'm glad that He woke me up twice just in time for work. I haven't been late so far in these 5 months.

Thank God for sleep! Enough of sleep!
Psalms 127:2
It is vain for you to rise up early,
To sit up late,
To eat the bread of sorrows;
For so He gives His beloved sleep.

Thank God for the time with Him. And I sing... "I wouldn't change a thing, for there is nth else that last. I've been truly blessed, everyday I spent (with You) have been my best."

=)

No comments: