Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm glad that God hasnt leave me nor forsake me during this period of time when i've allowed unholiness to set in in my life. In fact, He pursues me and loved me. Im touched. There was a period of time, not long ago when I find that everything is so so meaningless. I felt so, so, so, so tired of life. It's those subtle little sins that took captive of my thoughts that causes me to loose my focus, like being envious of what other ppl may have? Really wished I could do my work efficiently, wished i could multi-task well like how some ppl could. I felt I can't meet the expectations of my superiors even though I tried. I didn't trust Him that all things work for the good of those who loved Him and are called acc to His good purpose. But He never gives up on me. The Healthcare family meeting was God-sent, and just in His timing, i'm morning shift. Serena and Carol could go together with me is His divine appt, and the team meet, the prayers and huihui... thank you God... I can't thank you enough. Indeed, it is your love that restores me. Living for you is the only meaningful thing to do because one day everything is gonna go but You and Your word will stand forever. That's all that matters.

No comments: