Tuesday, September 23, 2008

i watched a disaster movie ytd, which i think it's kinda destructive to the mind. it's too violent and disgusting. i walked into the theartre not knowing what's the movie abt. i was quite tramautised. i can't believed this kind if show would be produced. it makes killing and lives seemed like nth. although it's jus for fun but it's not very funny. and when i went hm, the images of chips munks biting off flesh kept playing in my mind and it's quite distracting bcos i begin to be more aware of the presence of evil in this world, and ard me. i realised i'm fearful. i felt like i can't perform my activities of daily living in peace. Like when i'm alone or in the toilet, i'd feel that chipmunks r behind of me or sth.

Sth is wrong, I know cos God always gave me peace. I prayed. and once again i realised how big i see evil is. like it's bigger than God? Thank God for His reminder than He is bigger. I don't have to be afraid. In fact, in the name of Jesus, demons will have to flee. And God's peace upon came once again. Even when i'm brushing my teeth in the wee hrs of the morning, I know that God will never leave me nor forsake me.

So, i learnt, never walk into a theatre blindly. And, i never want to watch horror, violent movies bcos it always depicts that evil as if it's very big and these frail humans can do nth but scream and die. Well, it's true, if we are alone, we can only scream and be oppressed by evil. Only with God can we be safe, even to the point of death, we'll be awaiting angels... and awaiting to see our Heavenly Daddy's face. :)

Well, anw, I'm still glad to have met up with my friends at foundation class after so long! :)

No comments: