Friday, April 18, 2008

i like to cry silently when i'm sad.

i like to laugh out loud when i'm happy.

Man can only see my facade.

You saw both. You looked deep into my heart.

Have you ever loved someone so much but that person never reciprocate?

I did. It hurts real bad.

Have you ever feel like you can't be real because you can't be loved and accepted for who you are?

I did. It's hard. It's uncomfortable.

All of a sudden, I missed my recent MT team alot.

I felt true love and acceptance.

I can be free and speak without fear.

Everyone was real.

God, why am I feeling this way? I know I'm accepted and loved by You but the feeling is so real, I can't talk myself out of it.

"You've just experienced the cry of one that needs love and acceptance. I hurt as much as they do. They hurt as much as what you are hurting now. You've experienced My perfect love that drives out all fear. Will you bring My love to those who need it so much?"

That hurt was taken away.

It felt like a dream. A dream with real feelings that you can still remember.

God, I thank You that i can be real before you. My deepest hurt was only seen by You. No matter how ugly I looked when I cry, I don't need to cover my face. My tears can flow freely before You. Thanks for Your love and acceptance. You are the only One who doesn't mind me being ugly. I don't even feel that I'm judged and put down when I asked You qns, when I tell You what's really in my heart. With Your patience and grace, You ans and You guided me in Your truth. You understand every bit of what I'm feeling. Thanks for being there silently and letting me cry all I want. Thanks for speaking too. Thank You for allowing me to feel a little of what you felt, a little bit of Your heart that I'll experience more and more as I grow closer to You. Thank You for the intimacy we share just between You and me. It is so precious. Let us be closer, not further cos I don't want to loose it. Let Your love flow thru me and lead me to ppl that You've always loved so much.

No comments: