Wednesday, April 02, 2008

replies to tags:

wanlin: thanks my dearest sis!
miao: i know you may not see this but i'll link you. haha :)
swingg: hi! are you suiying??
odie: heehee! thx for your prayers :) btw, its shu xian is spelt as shu shyan
amanda: glad to hear from you
EILEEN(: I heard abt it and i'm really really proud of you guys!
jo: Yes Jolin... i heard abt it and am glad. BTW, a lil part of me wished i was in p. ubin with you now cos my dinner was cancelled. But another part of me is glad to have time to update my blog. Paradox. keke. nvm.
venod: THANKS! i felt so welcomed!

I see some changes in myself after the trip, in regards to:

speech-
"Keke" (another kind of laughter, it's like haha, heehee)
"Sherr?" (what?)
"Mei sher" (no problem)
"si hong shi" (tomato)
"tu dou" (potato)

eating habits-
using chopsticks to eat rice
loves tomato and egg! LOVES**
loves ma la *salivating*
loves to cook (inspired by lou)

lifestyle-
physical
waking up latest at 9plus AM evey morning
plan and schedule appts, more organised
more aware of time
cooking at home
spending more time at home
be a host and not a guest (taking more initiative)


spiritual
a greater dependance on God
a greater conciosness of God every moment
loves having personal time with God
becoming more aware of my feelings
loves talking to God anytime, anywhere, telling Him deep feelings that I can't even describe or sometimes can't even trace the cause, still, I know God knows what I'm trying to tell Him
loves asking God qns and waiting for His ans
loves reading His word and interceding and seeing Him work, even though somtimes He works in ways I cannot see with my physical eyes but He gave me enough conviction to say that something is happening in the spiritual realm
loves recording whatever happens between me, God and ppl
becoming more focus on things that really matter
able to hear Him clearer
more conscious and aware when i sin or when i'm abt to sin
increase faith in God- childlike faith, asking God anything that I lacked
becoming more real and honest with ppl
becoming more patient, accepting and loving to ppl whom i once find hard to love
desire to walk with God all the rest of my life cos it's just too wonderful


I thank God for His grace that He choose to reveal Himself so, so, so real to me, and the team during the trip. Indeed, His promise is so true, "You will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart" (Jer 29:13)

Thank Him that He choose to use us even though we are so weak and unworthy. "for My power is made perfect in your weaknesses" (can't rem the ref)

Thank God that eveytime we fall in sin, He will, by His grace and love, pick us up and make us worthy by the blood of the Lamb. "Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness, I have drawn you" (Jer 31:3b)

Thank God for He choose to ans our qns and request. "Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is anything too hard for Me?" (Jer 32:37)

Thank God for revealing so much of my sins, dirts, impurities. "No one born of God will continue to in, becuase God seed remain in him; he cannot go on sinning becuase he has been born of God" (1 John 3:9)

Thank God for all the encouragement, assurance, affirmation and REVELATION (really, really learnt alot) "Call to Me, and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things which you do not know" (Jer 33:3)

Thank God for JOY in the team. "In Christ, there is fullness and JOY" (can't rem the ref)

There are more, so much that God has done in these 28 days. ASK ME! i'll flip my journal and tell you, but we'll probably need an hour so :)

No comments: