Friday, April 11, 2008

Women are like Macs and men are like PCs. I feel that's a generalisation. Somtimes, i felt like a PC, just can't multi-task well. Keke. It's a random thought when I thought of opening to many windows- blog, email, msn, i accidentally closed a few and gonna re sign in again.

ok highlight, highlights-
NYP crusade chalet! Keke.
FUN! tiring. enlightening... let me tell you why.
Played "sardines". It felt like a hide and seek though.
ok, the real *highlight* is...
i'm bitten by an BIG, HUMONGOUS ANT! I freaked out.
I felt that the pain was worse then blood taking.
There it stinged. There I screamed.
I didnt even dare to take the insect out of my flesh cos I'm afaid that it will sting my hand too. The insect was unflickable (there's no such word, i think but it's used to describe sth that's stuck on you despite furiously trying to shake it off).
Just screamed. and shake. I didn't realise how unglam it was at that moment! (I've learnt to laugh when I'm embarrased.) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Anw, ivin just removed it. Like it's nothing.

I've realised I've just believed in a lie. How could it sting your hand when you are grabbing the body? It's just an ant, smaller than my pinkie's nail, how could it be so big and humongous? I realised that my fears are irrational, my fears paralyzes me and my fears allow it to continue stinging me. Truth is so important at that moment. Knowing the truth can indeed set me free. The truth is, that I have all power and authority to take that ant off me. The truth is, the ant is so small, compared to me. I could pray all day long just to remove that ant but God has already given me all I need to remove it. I need to realise TRUTH.

I would strongly recommend bondage breaker to everybody. It really exposes many lies and reveals many truth. At first, I thought I wouldnt need it cos I feel my life is not in some kind of bondage (my impression of bondage is like drug addiction or sexual addiction, etc) but after reading the book (my church decided to use this book as a material, because of that, i started to read) I realise I am. I'm subtly believing in lies and in bondage of things seemingly innocent which causes me not to experience real victory and freedom that we should have in Christ. Like, for example when phyiscal rest becomes laziness. Yes. I confessed. Laziness. I always thought I shouldn't do it but before I do it, somehow, there's this voice saying, its ok to sleep more, you need it, you will be more energised when the truth is i only need 8 hours of sleep! And then when I wake up, i know I shouldn't. So I confess. And the same thing happpned again and i go into my sin-confess-sin-confess cycle. That's bondage. I need to reject the lie and use the truth. The greater truth is my identity in Christ. I am no longer slaves of sin because Christ has redeemed me from sin. And the same goes for every beloved child of God. There is victory, there is hope for us who are struggling in bondage. We don't have to anymore. We just need to realise about the truth of who we are. Just like how I have the power and authority to take that ant off me, we have the power and authority in Christ Jesus to renounce the lies that satan put in us. Two men betrayed Jesus but one end up hanging himself cos of the lies that he believed in, the other came back to God because of the truth he believed in. Satan (father of lies) sole purpose is only to steal, kill and destroy. His decietfulness is clearly shown when he tempted Eve, when he tempted, accused and condemned Judah, and today, he is still as decietful as ever, taking away our freedom and victory which rightfully belongs to us, as a child of God.

No comments: