Friday, April 11, 2008

reply to sam:
I missed alot of things leh. I missed talking to you, the very heartfelt, deep, honest sharings between you, me and God just before we sleep. The confessions. The accountability. HAHAHA. I missed the prasie and worship together, esp the time when we sang, "how can i keep from singing Your praise, how can i ever say enough, how amazing is Your love", the times when I hear you sing, "Whenever I feel down, when everything seems wrong, such times, i feel i just can't go on anymore, when I remind myself of Him, He who can take away my cares, Jesus thanks for the faith I now have in you, Lord..." Our first reaction of the smelly toufu, kekeke and the delicous cuttlefish. And the funniest thing. The many, many times when we laughed out loud when yongjie thought his angel is you and louis thought his angel is me, the times of looking at the ladybird together, taking photo at the dangerous place which louis is so anxious of when you sat there. Our fav quiet place, bamboo shoot but later it was too cold we changed it to the milk tea shop. The times when we dance Never Give Up at the flagpole cos there was no one there. The times when we were washing clothes and praying together. Rap-walking with you, seeing the frog and laughing, feeling the wind thru our faces. Reminding each other to bring key and hp. HAHA. Experiencing the "unique" toilet. Buddy, I really missed you.

No comments: