Wednesday, April 16, 2008

replies to tags
Eddison: thanks for your well wishes and "compliment"! :)
charlie-ge: yo mortal. it's been really great having you in the team too! had so much fun with your great game ideas, programme and leading. i rem i LOL-ed playing blind mice cos of you and Jason (such a big person squeezing under the small table and chair, another squeezing into the small cupboard under the tv). besides the fun, i realised you've got such a tender heart for God and ppl. and like what bing always said, caring. *nods nods nods* i agree! Gd example to follow after. Continue to allow Christ life to flow thru you no matter where you are! (John 15:16). God is with you even at your boring workplace. keke. He knows exactly how you feel. :)
Louis: you've got internet connection? Anw, thanks. I am doing well. Lately there's so much hype and fun and crazy moments with my friends but beyond all that, I thank God more for the quiet moments where the Holy Spirit worked deep in my heart. Though there's many things that I feel I shouldnt do but did or should do but did not, all in all, I thank God for the godly sorrow that leads to repentance. Still I rejoice in the hope that He who had started a good work in me will carry on till the day of completion. (Phil 1:6) :) And that was the very same verse I text you. I really believe so for you as much as for me. I'm so amazed by the things you went thru, your family, struggles and all, each time God brought you thru, changing and moulding you. Even during the trip too. And there may be more to come (1 Peter 4:12). As much as you learnt from God, God made me learnt so much through your life too. Above all, His glory is unveiled through you, through me and the team. For when we are weak, He is strong! Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. (Romans 5:3-4) :)

No comments: