Monday, April 07, 2008

replies to tags:

Davin: Praise God! Haha. great to see you at cell! Thanks for being such a great bro to many of us. :)
jp: hey dear sis, you are so very welcome. love you lots :)
sars: it's so great to hear from you again!
jincheng: Yes, yes. It is an exciting journey and I know even when I'm back, it can be still as exciting too! :)
odie: Hee. Thanks!

Today I went for team meeting. I'm so encouraged to be part of the team, to be encouraged and cared for, to hear from the different ones. The last day will always be a great thanksgiving when I remember how God brought us together again. It was just so beautiful to depend on Him to love each other like how Christ would.

I'm sleeping early and want to wake up early too, in prep for work.

Btw, friends, please call my hm no. if you wanna contact me, 67598287. Thanks.

God bless! :)

No comments: